A baked fish fillet to freak out
A baked fish fillet to freak out.During the summer, the sale and consumption of fish increases, especially in coastal areas, but with the return to the country, its consumption should not be neglected. Nutritious and versatile, it is an excellent ally if we want to lose weight or eat healthy. Baked fish recipes are also very simple, perfect if we are on a diet and we do not want to complicate ourselves.
- Time: 45 min. approx.
- Servings: 8 approx.
- 8 fish fillets
- 1 cup of white wine
- 2 cups of tomatoes, peeled, ground and strained
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 can of chopped mushrooms
- 2 lemons in juice
- Salt and pepper
Step-by-step preparation of A baked fish fillet to freak out
- 1. Place the fish in a saucepan. Add salt, pepper, wine and enough water to cover it. Boil for 10 minutes.
- 2. Drain the fish and place it in a butter-greased pan.
- 3. Put the butter, onions, garlic in a saucepan and when they are transparent add the flour so that it is golden brown. Add the tomato, mushrooms, and a little stock where the fish has been cooked.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper and boil for 15 minutes or until thick.
- 5. Serve the fish on a large plate and drizzle with lemon. Cover with sauce and bake in the oven until the fish is golden brown.
Serve the fish on a large plate and serve with peas.