Breaded fish with parmesan cheese
Breaded fish with parmesan cheese.Parmesan is an ingredient that will add depth to any preparation. As in this recipe, a simple white fish fillet becomes a delight with this cheese.
- Time: 20 min.approx.
- Servings: Approx 6
- 6 fish fillets
- 250 grams of grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of paprika or paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 beaten eggs
step-by-step preparation of breaded fish with parmesan cheese
- 1. Wash fish fillets well and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- 2. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Combine the eggs in a bowl.
- 3. Soak the fillets in the beaten egg and top with the Parmesan cheese, which should be spread well on a long plate.
- 4. Fry them in oil.
You can accompany them with fresh green salads and white rice, it is a menu that is not lacking.