Fish recipes for weight loss
We will be explaining which are the fish recipes to lose weight. Fish is an essential food to lose weight in any diet, for all the benefits it brings to health. It is a good source of proteins, vitamins, fats and minerals that help reduce cardiovascular risk and keep us fit. In fact, losing weight and shedding those extra pounds is essential in the diet.
Fish recipes fried
What fish will help you lose weight?
On our coasts we have a great variety of fish that, in general terms, are divided into:
- white fish such as: hake
- blue fish: among which are:
- The tuna
This last group of fish is high in omega 3 fatty acids, which are key to maintaining good health.
The benefits of omega 3
And it is that omega 3 makes salmon one of the best fish to lose weight. According to a study published in the scientific journal International Journal of Obesity, including salmon in a low-calorie diet reduces one kilogram of weight in four weeks. Additionally, salmon offers health benefits as it reduces inflammation and keeps fasting insulin levels low.
Other fish to lose weight
- Cod for its content in omega3 and selenium, a powerful antioxidant.
- Trout, which in addition to omega 3 contains vitamin B12.
- Sardines and anchovies, which provide essential fatty acids.
In terms of cooking, fish can be varied in many ways, from the oven or grill to cooking with vegetables, rice or a different sauce. Keep in mind that the less garnish they have, the better for losing weight, although you can opt for a healthy recipe for a change and not fall into a routine.
Many fish, especially blue ones, are canned and can be added to a salad. They are a good alternative if you have to eat at the office or if you are going to have a picnic or if you are in a hurry and need something to eat quickly. They are also recommended in astringent diets and other types of healthy diets to take care of the intestinal flora.
Besides fish, you can also add shellfish to your diet. Not all are expensive, because, for example, mussels are rich in protein and minerals and are ideal for weight loss diets. Steaming them with a little lemon or dressing will fill you up and not add a lot of calories.
Keep in mind that when it comes to losing weight, it is not just calories that matter, but also the quality of food and the nutrients you provide to your body. Therefore, it is necessary to vary the diet and that it is rich in elements that the body needs to function well. Your nutritionist will give you the appropriate instructions and you will also be able to consult the possible doubts that may arise when setting up the weight loss diet that marked you.
Grilled Fish Recipe, with a light cream crust, lemon and spices
It’s Friday, fish eating day! I bring you these fish recipes to lose weight. But today I wanted to do something a little special. He had thought of making vegetables from baked fish. But vegetables and fish have very different cooking times! When I do it at the same time, the vegetables are raw and the fish overcooked.
So I changed my mind, and the fish went one side and the vegetables the other! I like the result. The fish was well cooked but very juicy, and with the vegetables it went very well!
Note: I am talking about fish in general, as it can be done with any fish.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty: beginner
- Serves: 2 people
- 2 servings
- 2 thick fish fillets
- 4 tablespoons light cream
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon walnut coffee
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon of herbs de Provence
- 5 turns of black pepper mill
- 1/2 teaspoon whole grain salt
How to prepare Grilled Fish, with a light cream crust, lemon and spices
- The ingredients
- Pour in the cream and squeeze the lemon, making sure no bones fall into it. Add the spices.
- Mix well. Add the salt and see if it is acidic enough. If you like it more acidic, add a little more lemon.
- Put the fish in a clay pot and cover it with the sauce.
- Put it in a hot oven at 200 ° C for 15 minutes, heat the bottom and the top. Cut a few sprigs of fresh thyme … if possible, it’s priceless!
- After 15 minutes, open the oven door and let it sit inside for another five minutes. This evaporates the broth and the gratin does not burn. If necessary, lower the oven temperature.
- Serve piping hot. Serve with baked vegetables and garnish with a few sprigs of thyme.